The HORNE PMM team has been sharing its insights and ideas for a little more than six months, and we hope we’ve provided you with a valuable resource. Sometimes we write about emerging trends, sometimes we write about what we’ve learned, and sometimes we write about issues that can keep your company out of trouble. We hope you’ve enjoyed our blogs and have taken something from each one to help make your professional life better.
You may have missed a blog or two along the way, and we hope this short list of our most popular blogs can help you learn something new and different.
- Top Five Things to Do to Secure Your Data
- You’ve Outsourced the Function - But Not the Responsibility: 5 Considerations for Protecting Your Employees, Your Customers and Your Data
Revenue Recognition Standards
- Revenue Recognition: Why is This So Difficult?
- Now is the Time to Prepare for the Delayed Revenue Recognition Standard
- How Outsourcing Internal Audit Can Work for You
- Is Your Audit Committee Asking the Right Questions?
- Is It Time to Establish an Audit Committee in Your Company?
- Lost in Transition: M&A Transactions Don?t End With the Deal; They Start There
- Transition Strategy? Do NOTHING After the Acquisition!
We hope you enjoy Waypoints each week. We’ll keep writing about the topics that interest you the most. We’d love to hear your comments, so be sure to let us know what you’re thinking.
And as always, the HORNE PMM team is ready to help you with your top concerns. Just give us a call.
For weekly insights into enterprise complexity, please sign up here: