We’ve been publishing blogs about healthcare for more than a year, and we hoped we’ve provided some good information about where the industry is and where it might be going. Sometimes we write about trends in the industry, sometimes we write about what we’ve learned, and sometimes we write about what might be possible in the future. We hope you’ve enjoyed our blogs and have taken something from each one to help you do your job better.
You may have missed a blog or two along the way, and we hope this short list of our most popular blogs from 2015 might help you learn something new and different.
- Trends in Hospital Acquisition of Physician Practices
- Patients are Moving Front and Center
- Telehealth Provides New Options for Rural Hospitals
- Key Takeaways from the Recent Citizens Medical Center Settlement
- 7 Ways to Involve More Than One Appraiser
- Are You Waiting for the ACA to Go Away?
- Big Data Helps Identify Heaviest Healthcare Users
- Mega Trends Facing the Healthcare Industry Today
- Keep Your Patients Healthy and Engaged
- We Left the AHLA Healthcare Transactions Program Convinced of 4 Things
Do you have any favorites to add to the list? If so, leave a comment for us and the community.
For weekly insights into healthcare, please sign up here: